E.S.K.V. Odin is the Eindhoven student strength-sports association, and is – as the name implies – for every student interested in strength sports or fitness. We consist of beginners and advanced athletes, with goals varying from getting stronger to getting leaner, more muscular, more fit or healthier.
We bond in- and outside of the gym, combine our knowledge and experience, and most of all: motivate each other to reach our goals!
Join our association and you will find:
- A friendly atmosphere in which you can ask questions about technique, programming, goal setting and competition preparation
- A buddy system: If you are a beginner, we pair you up with an experienced lifter to train with
- A professional powerlifting trainer willing to help you (Pjotr van den Hoek, IPF Certified Coach)
- An all-members training evening every 2 weeks in Fitness 1. (on the uneven weeks)
- Strength sports-related activities like a deadlift party/strength meet, seminars/courses about powerlifting, Calisthenics, Strongman, bodybuilding, nutrition and supplements
- Social activities like a BBQ, sushi dining, pub crawl, pooling and bowling
- A team that goes to competitions together to support our competing athletes
- Instantaneous gains